Monday, November 29, 2010

Russell Peters and PB & J

So Saturday I went to see Russell Peters perform. It was awesome! He used some old material, sure, but there was quite a bit I hadn't heard before (not that I know most of his stuff, just the more common material), and he was funny even when using the old stuff. And it was great to hear him do his catchphrases live -- "Somebody's gonna get a-hurt real bad." and the like; whenever he did the crowd went crazy. I think we were an awesome crowd actually! We had balcony seats (late ticket purchase), but they were in the second row on the wing so we were much closer to the stage than most of the balcony (and a lot of the lower level seats, too).

Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches -- I didn't realize how much I loved them! ^___^ Of course I could have used the time I spent writing this blog, in my tiny lunch half-hour, to schedule homework time or actually look over my math homework. Oh well. And now I have to walk to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment