Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving (Procrastination is the very essence of this blog)

Happy Thanksgiving, all! Or, well, it's an hour and 50 minutes past Thanksgiving, and I think some of my friends are lined up at the mall, but oh well.

Guess what I should be doing instead of typing this entry? You guessed it from the subtitle, I'm sure -- I should be doing my homework. Specifically, a programming assignment which was due yesterday at 12pm. Le sigh. However, I was reading some entries on an old livejournal of mine and was inspired! to start another blog. This Google/Blogger account has been around for awhile but I'd never started a blog on it, mostly because I'm indecisive and could never come up with a decent name/subdomain. I don't think b1narystars is very good, either, but hey, I was pressed for time. So here's my first entry, yay! Now the page isn't empty :-) Now I'm going to give my code a cursory glance before bed. I'll figure it all out tomorrow. If only I didn't have to sleep *wistful* So much extra time that would afford!

No comments:

Post a Comment